SMALL WORKS GALLERY
SECOND ANNUAL HOLIDAY GROUP SHOW
December 2 - January 1
Accepting Applications through November 15
The Small Works Gallery at Gateway City Arts is a space with limited display surface located in the lobby of the main building. It is suitable to present small size works of art such as drawings, paintings, prints, and photography, or small sculptures, wall reliefs, mixed media,
and craft objects.
Criteria for the 2019 Holiday Group Show:
- Only 1 piece of art submitted per artist
- Works must be no bigger than 12x12 inches in any direction
- Submission Fee is $10 (goes towards marketing and installation)
- All works must be priced and with descriptions upon delivery
- GCA will receive a 20% commission from any piece of art sold on the GCA property, or as a result of exposure at the GCA exhibit
Gateway City Arts does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We do, however, reserve the right to select the artwork as we see fit to meet our quality and artistic standards as well as our curatorial plans. Selected artists will also be invited to participate in our online and in house retail gallery which will offer the art objects to the public beyond the actual scheduled exhibit.